HAZELNUT / MILK CHOCOLATE / ALMOND
The Croce family are old friends of ours and Johan has visited their farm many times. Fazenda Ambiental Fortaleza has been owned by the family for generations and in recent years, through Silviaa and Marco Croce, it has been transformed into an organic model farm.
This particular coffee comes from some of the smaller coffee farmers who grow coffee - according to organi principles - around the main farm FAF. Together with the collaborating coffee producers, they have created green corridors for wildlife and preserved the natural water sources. Through the Bobolink project, a natural cycle and a richer fauna have been created. In addition to the sustainability aspect, the farmers get paid better for their coffee.
In the character, the coffee has a classic Brazilian tone, lots of nuts, dried fruit, chocolate and roasted hazelnuts.
Region: Mococa, Igaraí District
Farm: Fazenda Bela Vista, Fazenda Morro Azul
Producer: João Cecimiro Marques Dos, Flavio and Maria Lucia
Elevation: 1100 - 1300 meters
Size: 24 hectares
Brasilien Fortaleza Bobolink
– Free shipping over 300 SEK (otherwise 59 SEK) in Sweden
- Free shipping over 800 SEK within EU (otherwise 100 SEK)
- Free shipping over 1200 SEK to the rest of the world (otherwise 300 SEK)
- 200 & 250 grams of whole beans roasted for filter
- Free shipping over 300 SEK (otherwise 59 :-) Sweden
- Free shipping over 800 SEK Europe.
- Fast and secure deliveries all over the world with UPS or DHL
- We ship within 24 hours on week days
- Always fresh coffee
- Returns, any shipping is paid by the customer