Burundi Gahahe - Micro Lot
RED CITRUS / RIPE BERRIES / RHUBARB
We are happy to welcome one of last year's big favorites back to Gringo.
The Gahahe coffee washing station is located in the Kayanza region, in northern Burundi, near the border with Rwanda. Here 1250 local coffee farmers, with an average of 250 coffee trees per family, leave their freshly picked coffee berries for fermentation and sorting.
In this region it is perfect conditions for growing exceptional coffee; high altitude (1800 meters), a red bourbon variety, volcanic soils and plenty of rain. Add a careful fermentation and sorting to the washing station, and there is the answer to why Gahahe has won lots of coffee competitions. In character, the coffee has an explosive acidity, with a sweet taste of ripe berries and an exceptionally long and well-developed aftertaste.
Variety: Red Bourbon
Elevation: 1800 meters
Number of farmers: 1250
Average number of trees per farmer: 262
GPS location: 02 ° 57'51.012 '', 29 ° 38'16.304
– Free shipping over 300 SEK (otherwise 59 SEK) in Sweden
- Free shipping over 800 SEK within EU (otherwise 100 SEK)
- Free shipping over 1200 SEK to the rest of the world (otherwise 300 SEK)
Terms & Conditions
- Fast and secure deliveries all over the world with UPS or DHL
- We ship within 24 hours on week days
- Always fresh coffee
- Returns, any shipping is paid by the customer
- Returer - eventuell returfrakt bekostas av kunden