Huskeecups - Take Away Mugg + Lock
Take away mug including lid - from Huskee, made from residual products from coffee production. The mugs are not only nice and keep the heat well, they are also good to drink from, the raw material - residual product from coffee production - makes the mugs a little softer in texture than, for example, plastic.
Facts about the product:
- Coffee residues as raw material (so-called remember).
- Durable - they are used in many coffee shops around the world.
- The lid has a valve that sits in a triangular shape on the lid. The opening increases the aroma of your drinking experience, while enabling the perfect pouring speed.
- Keeps the coffee warmer longer without burning your hands.
- Can be washed in the dishwasher.
- Dries quickly after washing, the smart gutters on the bottom allow the water to drain quickly after washing.
- The cups are stackable.
- Huskee is available in two colors, natural and carbon.
- Sold in either packs of 4 or single packs with lids.
- 3 different sizes, 6 oz (175 ml), 8 oz (235 ml) and 12 oz (350 ml)