Rwanda Nyamurinda Natural
TOFFEE / RAISINS / PLUM
We've been buying coffee from Sisters Francine & Immaculate Nyiramana ever since we started Gringo and they have become really good friends; we trust them 100%, they are extremely honest and do everything to make their coffee taste just as good as it does. Therefore, it felt safe to ask them to make a micro lot for us, where the coffee is allowed to dry in its own pulp. This is a challenge in Rwanda, due to the high humidity, but we are more than happy with how the coffee turned out.
The result is a soft, full-bodied and sweet coffee with hints of plums, ripe currants and caramel.
The coffee is not organically certified, but all coffee is grown and neither artificial fertilizers nor pesticides are used, so by definition we dare to say that this is an organically grown coffee.
Location: Nyamasheke, Rwanda
Quality: Specialty Grade - 86+
Type: Red Bourbon
Elevation: 1800 meters
Cultivation: Family farming Processing: Natural
Drying: Shade for 4 weeks
Harvest period: July 2020
Lot size: 600 kg
Terms & Conditions
– Free shipping over 300 SEK (otherwise 59 SEK) in Sweden
- Free shipping over 800 SEK within EU (otherwise 100 SEK)
- Free shipping over 1200 SEK to the rest of the world (otherwise 300 SEK)
- Fast and secure deliveries all over the world with UPS or DHL
- 250 grams of whole beans roasted for filter
- We ship within 24 hours on week days
- Always fresh coffee
- Returns, any shipping is paid by the customer